Pneumatic dot peen marking machine
Speed and effectiveness on all types of materials – Permanent marking and traceability for all your industrial components:
- Ultra compact: they can be easily installed and integrated into a production line, turntable or into an existing unit
- Proven reliability: 5th generation of the successful pneumatic range, appreciated by integrators for its robustness, ease of integration and its marking quality
- Speed: Twice as fast as the current machines: 10 characters in just 1 second!
- Total connectivity: The UC500 control unit is the most communicative on the market: RS232 ports, USB, Ethernet TCP/IP, Profinet/Profibus protocol, 8 input/4 output card for easy integration into all production lines.
-Patented one-belt technology
– High rigidity guiding rails
– Rapid reaction solenoid valves: reduced cycle times
– Chassis made of light and resistance aluminium
Dot peen Pneumatic Compressed air supply Operating pressure 6 Bar (87.023 PSI) nominal, 6.5 Bar (94.275 PSI) maximum Power supply 110-230 V AC – 50-60 Hz Pneumatic power 120 VA Operating temperature 5 – 45° C
Marking area 50x20mm – 100x80mm – 200x80mm – Other areas possible on request Marking head weight 2.3 Kg – 7.8 Kg – 9.7 Kg Dimensions (mm) 136.4×86.7×113.7 – 219x237x146 – 319x237x146 Carbide stylus tip angle at 60°, 90° or 120° according to the application Usable fonts Continuous line or step-by-step Material hardness ≤ 62 hrc
Weight 3.9 Kg Dimensions (mm) L 240 x W 180 x H 150 External keyboard Supplied Communication Ethernet TCP/IP; Profinet/Profibus protocol; 8E/4S; RS232; USB Management Integrated T05 software with wide backlit screen Operation Autonomous (no PC) – with PC – connected to a PLC
Integrated T05 marking programme
Very easy to use with icons and contextual help, the internal software is powerful and easy to program.
Developed by Technifor and enriched with extensive application experience, it includes all the identification and traceability features required.
Interface Multilingual (documentation and interface available in over 19 languages) Memory Over 1000 marking files Included Stand and wall fastenings Marking options Text, logos, variables, timestamping, counters, serial numbers, shift codes barcodes, 2D Datamatrix ECC200 codes, QR codes, UID, OCR characters flat, angular, radiating marking, etc. Advanced features Direct connection to a barcode or DataMatrix code reader Duplicate control, log files, data acquisition from your existing systems, file selection, etc CSV file merge, control instructions, FTP server link, etc.